|130mm Pot||140mm Hanger||200mm Hanger||
- Scientific Name: Spathiphyllum 'Pablo'
- Other Names: Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum Sweet Pablo, Mauna Loa Peace Lily, Peace Lily, Spathe Flower & White Sails
- Habits: Upright
- Height: Up to 50cm
- Width: Variable
- Exposure: Indirect Light & Shade
- Humidity: 40%-70%
- Watering: It's essential to keep them on the drier side.
- Feed Plant: Every two months & every three months during winter
- Toxic to Humans & Pets: Yes
Smaller in size than Spathiphyllum 'Lauretta'
The 'Peace Lily' gets its name from it’s white blooms that look like white flags of surrender.
ALL INDOOR PLANTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK & COLLECT FROM WERRIBEE SOUTH FARMGATE OR LOCAL DELIVERY* Please see our local delivery areas here.