Certified Organic Seed
QPS is one of Australia's only few certified organic seed retailers direct to public.
We supply certified organic vegetable seed direct to SMEs & the general public from Bejo Seeds.
All of our vegetable varieties of organic seed are suitable for the home garden and larger commercial growers.
For larger volumes of organic seed (minimum 1000 per variety), please contact us directly with your business name & A.B.N here to obtain a current price.
Please note some states in Australia will not allow seed and seedlings to cross borders. Please check with your local authorities to verify the latest rules and regulations before purchasing.
The seeds for the certified organic small scale customer are only subjected to organically certified physical treatments. Please refer to Bejo seed documents & declarations here.
MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN ORGANIC VEGETABLE SEED PRODUCTION
- Availability of organic seed for over 150 varieties in 40 species
- Market leader in organic biennial vegetable seed
PROCESSING TO TOP QUALITY SEED…
- Eliminate seed borne diseases with hot water treatment
- Research to develop new treatments against seed borne diseases, e.g. steam
- Researching the incorporation of micro-organisms into organic seed coating
PRODUCTION OF ORGANIC SEEDS...
- In the most suitable climatic conditions
- On production fields in France, Italy, USA and New Zealand
- With skilled people to achieve high quality seed harvests
For more information regarding our organic seed, please email or call us direct to answer any questions.