|130mm Pot||140mm Hanger||200mm Hanger||
- Scientific Name: Schismatoglottis Wallichii
- Other Names: Drop Tongue, Wally Lottis, Pokok Keladi Lintah & Painted Drop Tongue
- Habits: Upright
- Height: Up to 90cm
- Width: Variable
- Exposure: Indirect Bright Light | Part Shade
- Humidity: At least 40%
- Watering: It's essential to keep them on the drier side.
- Feed Plant: Every two months & every three months during winter
- Toxic to Humans & Pets: Yes
Make sure the soil is almost always moist, not soggy wet as it will cause root rot.
ALL INDOOR PLANTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK & COLLECT FROM WERRIBEE SOUTH FARMGATE OR LOCAL DELIVERY* Please see our local delivery areas here.