|130mm Pot||140mm Hanger||200mm Hanger||
- Scientific Name: Dracaena Trifasciata
- Other Names: Snake Plant, Saint George's Sword, Mother-In-Law's Tongue, Viper's Bowstring Hemp, Sansevieria Laurentii & Sansevieria Trifasciata
- Habits: Upright
- Height: Up to 240cm
- Width: Variable
- Exposure: Shade to Partial Sun
- Humidity: At least 40%
- Watering: It's essential to keep them on the drier side.
- Feed Plant: Every two months & every three months during winter
- Toxic to Humans & Pets: Yes
The Sanseveria is drought tolerant, it only has to be watered every 2-3 weeks. Overwatering is often what kills these resilient plants.
ALL INDOOR PLANTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK & COLLECT FROM WERRIBEE SOUTH FARMGATE OR LOCAL DELIVERY* Please see our local delivery areas here.