|130mm Pot||140mm Hanger||200mm Hanger||
- Scientific Name: Pilea Peperomioides
- Other Names: Chinese Money Plant, Coin Plant, Pancake Plant, Missionary Plant & UFO Plant.
- Habits: Upright
- Height: Variable
- Width: Variable
- Exposure: Bright indirect light
- Humidity: 50%-75%
- Watering: Prefers only slightly moist soil and can be allowed to almost dry out in between waterings
- Feed Plant: Fortnightly
- Toxic to Humans & Pets: Yes
UFO Plants never thrive in too much sun, so relocate your Pilea to a slightly darker location that offers a good level of indirect light if you start having yellowing and curled over leaves with elongated veins...
ALL INDOOR PLANTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK & COLLECT FROM WERRIBEE SOUTH FARMGATE OR LOCAL DELIVERY* Please see our local delivery areas here.