|130mm Pot||140mm Hanger||200mm Hanger||
- Scientific Name: Philodendron Imperial Red
- Other Names: Sweetheart Plant, Imperial Black, Black Philodendron & Dark Imperial Philodendron.
- Habits: Upright
- Height: Up to 90cm
- Width: Variable
- Exposure: Indirect Light | Shade
- Humidity: At least 50%
- Watering: It's essential to keep them on the drier side.
- Feed Plant: Every two months & every three months during winter
- Toxic to Humans & Pets: Yes
Unfortunately, philodendron black cardinal is toxic to small children and pets if eaten, including dogs and cats. Its leaves contain high amounts of small oxalate crystals which can cause local swelling in the mouth and gastrointestinal tract.
ALL INDOOR PLANTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK & COLLECT FROM WERRIBEE SOUTH FARMGATE OR LOCAL DELIVERY* Please see our local delivery areas here.