Scientific Name: Monstera Deliciosa Thai Constellation
- Common Names: Thai Constellation Monstera, Variegated Monstera, Variegated Swiss Cheese Plant
- Habit: Upright
- Height: Up to 4.5 meters
- Width: Up to 80 centimeters
- Exposure: Bright, indirect sunlight
- Humidity: Maintaining humidity levels above 60% is recommended.
- Watering: It's crucial to allow the soil to dry out between waterings.
- Feeding: Fertilize the plant every two months, and reduce feeding to every three months during the winter months.
- Toxicity: Monstera Deliciosa Thai Constellation is toxic to humans and pets.
Description: Monstera Deliciosa Thai Constellation, also known as the Thai Constellation Monstera or Variegated Monstera, is a stunning cultivar of the popular Monstera Deliciosa. What sets it apart is its unique cream and green variegated leaves. This variegation makes it a highly sought-after and striking addition to any indoor plant collection.
Habitat and Care:
Thai Constellation Monstera requires similar care to its non-variegated counterpart. It thrives in bright, indirect sunlight, but it's best to avoid direct sun exposure, which can harm the variegated leaves. Maintaining a humidity level of over 60% is crucial to ensure healthy growth. You can achieve this by misting the plant or using a humidity tray.
Proper watering is essential. Allow the soil to dry out between waterings to prevent overwatering and root rot. Variegated Monstera can be a bit more sensitive to water stress, so it's important to find the right balance.
Fertilize your Thai Constellation Monstera every two months during the growing season to provide necessary nutrients. During the winter months, reduce the frequency to every three months. Use a balanced liquid fertilizer for best results.
ALL INDOOR PLANTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK & COLLECT FROM WERRIBEE SOUTH FARMGATE OR LOCAL DELIVERY*
Please see our local delivery areas here.