|130mm Pot||140mm Hanger||200mm Hanger||
- Scientific Name: Phlebodium Aureum
- Other Names: Blue Star Fern, Hare Foot Fern & Golden Polypody
- Habits: Upright
- Height: Variable
- Width: Variable
- Exposure: Bright Indirect Light & Full Shade
- Humidity: 70% -80%
- Watering: Prefers only slightly moist soil and can be allowed to almost dry out in between waterings
- Feed Plant: Fortnightly
- Toxic to Humans & Pets: Yes
Do not overwater or feed too often. It's best to prevent root rot, rather than cure it!
ALL INDOOR PLANTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK & COLLECT FROM WERRIBEE SOUTH FARMGATE OR LOCAL DELIVERY* Please see our local delivery areas here.