|130mm Pot||140mm Hanger||200mm Hanger||
- Scientific Name: Nandina domestica Filamentosa
- Other Names: Nandina Filamentosa, Nandina Domestica, San Gabriel, Kirajuse Threadleaf, Nandina Domestica Filamentosa, Thread Leaf Nandina, Heavenly Bamboo, Sacred Bamboo
- Habits: Upright & Outward
- Height: 60-90cm
- Width: Up to 90cm
- Exposure: Full sun to Part Shade
- Humidity: At Least 60%
- Watering: It's essential to keep them on the drier side.
- Feed Plant: Every two months & every three months during winter
- Toxic to Humans & Pets: Yes
Reddish and during winter the leaves turn rich oranges and purples. Native to Eastern Asia from the Himalayas to Japan.
ALL INDOOR PLANTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK & COLLECT FROM WERRIBEE SOUTH FARMGATE OR LOCAL DELIVERY* Please see our local delivery areas here