|130mm Pot||140mm Hanger||200mm Hanger||
- Scientific Name: Fern Elkhorn
- Other Names: Staghorn Fern, Elkhorn Fern, Platycerium Alcicorne & Staghorn Fern
- Habits: Upright
- Height: Up to 90cm
- Width: Up to 90cm
- Exposure: Bright Indirect Light & Full Shade
- Humidity: 70% -80%
- Watering: Ensure that the plant is not allowed to dry out and keep moist.
- Feed Plant: Fortnightly
- Toxic to Humans & Pets: No
Fern Elkhorn will grow in sphagnum moss with weekly watering. For lighting, choose a spot with indirect sun. Maintain temperatures of 15 to 25 degrees Celsius. Fertilise only once to twice a year using a liquid fertiliser.
ALL INDOOR PLANTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK & COLLECT FROM WERRIBEE SOUTH FARMGATE OR LOCAL DELIVERY* Please see our local delivery areas here.