|130mm Pot||140mm Hanger||200mm Hanger||
- Scientific Name: Epipremnum Aureum 'Njoy'
- Other Names: Snow Queen Pothos
- Habits: Upright
- Height: Variable
- Width: Variable
- Exposure: Bright Indirect Light
- Humidity: At least 40%
- Watering: Prefers only slightly moist soil and can be allowed to almost dry out in between waterings
- Feed Plant: Fortnightly
- Toxic to Humans & Pets: Yes
This plant looks great as a hanging plant, but can also be trained to grow on a pole or trellis.
ALL INDOOR PLANTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK & COLLECT FROM WERRIBEE SOUTH FARMGATE OR LOCAL DELIVERY* Please see our local delivery areas here.