|130mm Pot||140mm Hanger||200mm Hanger||
- Scientific Name: Epipremnum Golden
- Other Names: Golden Pothos, Ceylon Creeper, Hunter's Robe, Ivy Arum, Money Plant, Silver Vine, Solomon Islands Ivy, Marble Queen, Taro Vine, Devil's Vine & Devil's Ivy
- Habits: Upright
- Height: Variable
- Width: Variable
- Exposure: Bright Indirect Light
- Humidity: At least 40%
- Watering: Prefers only slightly moist soil and can be allowed to almost dry out in between waterings
- Feed Plant: Fortnightly
- Toxic to Humans & Pets: Yes
Variegated plants in general need more light, compared to their non-variegated counterparts, in order to retain their beautiful variegation. If you don't give adequate light, plants may lose variegation. Please note that this is purely to keep variation, it has no bearing on the plant health. If this fails, you may need to prune back to areas where variegation has ended to promote mew variegated leaves.
ALL INDOOR PLANTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK & COLLECT FROM WERRIBEE SOUTH FARMGATE OR LOCAL DELIVERY* Please see our local delivery areas here.