|130mm Pot||140mm Hanger||200mm Hanger||
- Scientific Name: Calathea Elliptica
- Other Names: Calathea Vittata, Prayer Plant Vittata, Bastard & Paloeloe
- Habits: Upright
- Height: Variable
- Width: Variable
- Exposure: Indirect Light & Part Shade
- Humidity: At Least 50%
- Watering: Prefers only slightly moist soil and can be allowed to almost dry out in between waterings
- Feed Plant: Fortnightly
- Toxic to Humans & Pets: Yes
Protect your Calathea from hot or cold breezes. Do not place the plant in front of air conditioning, heater or near an exterior door. Freddie is not fond of over-watering or cold weather.
ALL INDOOR PLANTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK & COLLECT FROM WERRIBEE SOUTH FARMGATE OR LOCAL DELIVERY* Please see our local delivery areas here.